kW and KVAr Meter
- Precision true rms measurement of Watt or kVAr, not affected by heavily distorted current or voltage waveform
- Single phase, 3-wire or 4-wire, 35-65Hz systems
- For use with 1A or 5A current transformers
- Linear scale with normal or displaced zero
The digitally controlled DQ96x measures unbalanced and balanced active power. (W) or reactive power (VAr) in single phase, 3-wire or 4-wire (with neutral) three phase systems.
The unit measures the zero point crossing and the true rms current and voltage value, and its accuracy is independent of any wave form distortion. 1A or 5A current input, 110V, 230V, 380V to 440V voltage input.
This DIN96 class 1,5 meter has low-reflection glass to ease reading at a distance.
The instruments are individually scaled and calibrated, and can be supplied with a displaced zero to monitor reverse power.
Shown below are designations for the available circuit configurations:
ACTIVE POWER (W)
- DQ96-1W2E - 1 element, single phase
- DQ96-1W3E - 1 element, 3 phase, 3 wire, balanced load
- DQ96-1W4E - 1 element, 3 phase, 4 wire, balanced load
- DQ96-2W3E - 2 element, 3 phase, 3 wire, unbalanced load
- DQ96-3W4E - 3 element, 3 phase, 4 wire, unbalanced load
REACTIVE POWER (VAr)
- DQ96-1R2E - 1 element, single phase
- DQ96-1R3E - 1 element, 3 phase, 3 wire, balanced load
- DQ96-1R4E - 1 element, 3 phase, 4 wire, balanced load
- DQ96-2R3E - 2 element, 3 phase, 3 wire, unbalanced load
- DQ96-3R4E - 3 element, 3 phase, 4 wire, unbalanced load